- GetCapabilities – Returns a document with a detailed description of the service and the connected sensors
- DescribeTasking – With this operation, a client can obtain information about the parameterization of the sensor. This includes information about the permitted value ranges, the unit of measurement these values must be transmitted and whether the setting of a specific value is mandatory or optional.
- Submit – With this operation the (new) values are transmitted to the SPS
- DescribeResultAccesss – Here is described where the result of this process can be picked up after processing. This can be a SOS or simply a link to a file.
- GetFeasibility – This query contains information about whether a sensor is ready for new tasks
- GetStatus – This query can contain information about how far the execution of a task has progressed
- Update – If this operation is supported, a new set of values can be sent to a given task
- Cancel – With this operation, the execution of an operation is aborted